GLATZ puts its heart, soul, and know-how into designing and manufacturing sunshades. It is not surprising that GLATZ AG has a 120-year company history and is one of the leading sunshade manufacturers in Europe and throughout the world.
GLATZ has always been conscious of its role as a pioneer and is still as innovative now as it ever was. Now in its fourth generation, the company is led by CEO Markus GLATZ and has made a name for itself with sunshades and outdoor concepts for homes, gardens, hotels, and restaurants – far beyond the borders of Switzerland.
SHADE IN SWISS QUALITY
High performance precision engineered products. GLATZ centre pole and cantilever parasols offer a step-up in quality compared to other brands and provide a host of safety and product features, along with a huge choice of styles, sizes, colours, lighting and protective accessories. More and more retailers and consumers are choosing GLATZ; here is why:
- Glatz parasols filter harmful UV rays with a UPF 50+ rating, keeping you safe in the sun.
- Class 4 fabrics and above are treated with Teflon™ and Scotchgard™ for water repellence and dirt resistance.
- Unique extension rods and spring loaded arms to maintain canopy tension over time.
- No stretching or straining with smooth and effortless hand crank and twist mechanism to open and close, taking the hard work out of operating your parasol.
- Easy to operate features such as stepless height adjustment (ALU-SMART®), gradual tilt (ALU-TWIST®) and multiple tilt angle choices (SUNWING® C+ and SOMBRANO® S+).
- Lightweight aluminium frame and pole making them easy to manoeuvre while remaining strong and rust free.
- Glatz offers a variety of accessories and replacement parts to complement each parasol, from LED lights and protective covers to movable bases.