DO YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PRODUCTS IN FRONT OF HIGHEND RETAILERS IN THE INDUSTRY?
Then SOLEX is right for you, organised by the Leisure & Outdoor Furniture Association the exhibition is expanding and you can be part of one of three new exhibition zones FOR 2023!
1 – LOFA MEMBERS ZONE
LOFA Members Zone
The Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association is a proactive organisation representing the very best brands within the UK gardening industry, all adhering to the LOFA Code of Practice. Established in 1967, our goal is to support and promote the commercial trading and industrial interests of our members. LOFA members offer a variety of products all of which can be purchased in stores or online from major retailers worldwide.
LOFA offers a range of services and support to its members. There are many benefits to LOFA membership. It is important to have the backing of a trade association which supports you, nurtures your business and promotes your needs.
LOFA’s primary aim as a professional trade association is to work with its members to develop good working practices, a respect for the environment and to provide consumers with up-to-date information on lifestyle products for the garden.
LOFA’s goal is to make every member feel supported, informed, and inspired.
We offer ;
- Excellent contacts within the garden retail sector, particularly with garden centres across the UK.
- Opportunity to exhibit at the exclusive SOLEX Trade Exhibition.
- Invited to attend LOFA’s Weekend Member Networking Event.
- A dedicated page on the LOFA website.
- Annual AGM / Conference.
- LOFA ASSURED initiative to ensure all cushions sold by LOFA members comply with the Government Fire Safety Regulations.
- LOFA Annual Review of Trade – giving you access to the consolidated information that will be provided in report form to all LOFA members, allowing you to benchmark your business, confidentially, against the aggregate LOFA membership.
- Access to approved suppliers allowing members to make savings where possible.
- Benefit from advertising and Social Media campaigns to promote LOFA members within the industry.
To become a member of LOFA you must be ;
- A UK or Irish based manufacturer.
- A distributor of an exclusive brand, holding stock in the UK, Ireland, or Europe.
- A non-UK based company with a subsidiary or an authorised representative operating in the UK, Ireland, or Europe.
- Company must be established for two years.
- Company must have a registered number in either England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Business should be conducted through commercial premises or a registered office.
- Distribution warehouse must hold stock.
- Brand name cannot be represented more than once.
- Business through your own retail premises i.e., direct to the public or via your own website should not be more than 40% of your total product sales.
- Your products must fall within the following Leisure & Outdoor Product criteria;
- Garden Furniture – Chairs, Tables, Hammocks, Benches, Outdoor Bean bags, Deckchairs, Sofas, Sun Beds, Recliners, Loungers
- Shading – Parasols, Sunshades, Awnings, Gazebos
- Outdoor Living Accessories – Covers, Cushions, Windbreaks, Waspinator
- Barbecues – Grills, Pizza ovens, Smokers, Outdoor Kitchens, and associated accessories
- Garden Decoration – Ornaments, Water Features, Sculptures , Garden Mirrors, Garden Clocks, Garden Statues, Planters, Outdoor Candles
- Garden Leisure Buildings -Garden rooms, Storage, Arbours, Arches, Gazebos, Sheds
- Outdoor Heating – Firepits, Chimineas, Patio Heaters, Outdoor Lanterns
- Outdoor Health – Hot Tubs, Spas, Saunas
- Outdoor Entertainment – Outdoor Speakers, Lighting, Garden Games
- We request proof that all your products comply with all current UK regulations and legislations.
- If you are a cushions manufacturer or importer you will be required to join the LOFA Assured Scheme – a safety initiative to ensure all cushions sold by LOFA members comply with current Government Fire Safety Regulations.
- This will involve a full audit of your FFSR (1988) compliance by an independent auditor as a pre cursor to membership being approved. Potential members will be charged for this audit before the audit takes place.
To find out more to benefit from LOFA membership and SOLEX 2023 contact Gina Hinde: Call: 01952 977569 Email: email@example.com.